xkcd

I thought I would dedicate an entire post to the comic xkcd.

If you haven't checked it out already, I would strongly recommend doing so. In my humble opinion, this is the funniest comic on the internet. It describes itself as "A webcomic of romance, sarcasm, math, and language." I enjoy it because it often pulls computer science into its humor.

If you have time, check it out. The first 75 or so comics aren't that great (different style) but most of the others are worth reading.

Bonus info: each comic has a "tooltip" which appears when the mouse is held over the comic. This contains a short note from the author about the comic, often adding to the humor. I didn't realize this for a long time, and I wish I would have.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LG DR787T in the trash

LG DR787T Dark Knight playback issues solved

Sorry